Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sorry For The Lack of Posts

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while (15 days to be exact) I've been quite busy. I had a paper and two tough quizzes on Thursday; an incredibly difficult mid-term yesterday, and a final for a half semester class today. I think I performed decently well on all of them, but it still wasn't fun; it also required quite a bit of studying. My marketing professor is very proud of the fact that no one has gotten a perfect score on his midterm in 6 years, I wanted to kill that statistic...I don't think I did.

With better news, I'm getting a new phone and I am absolutely psyched about it. It has built in GPS, a full keyboard, and too many features to count. It's an HTC TyTn II (AT&T Tilt). It has everything I want, and then much more. I hear a Google phone might actually be on the horizon, but I don't want to wait for it, so I'll just get this now :) I'll post pictures when I get it, and I can even blog from it if I want to. No one knows how excited I am about this.

Also, I'm pretty fed up at HP right now. I bought an ink cartridge last year, and when I used it, it didn't work; it was a defective cartridge. I went ahead and contacted them, and was told I would receive a new ink cartridge. I never did, so I contacted them again, tried the troubleshooting steps again, and was told I would be shipped a replacement. I still have not. HP is a few days from losing a VERY loyal customer, and that is NEVER good. When you lose a loyal customer, that is not just future revenues lost, but all other revenues lost by my friends potentially. Why is that bad? That's terrible. We'll see if they step it up in the next few days. I'm also sick of the Indian customer service representatives who speak "English" but are just copying and pasting from a script. I'll let you know how it goes.

During the writing of this post, I learned that my new phone has been ordered already; WOOT!

For those of you reading on Facebook: the full blog is available at www.dormroombiz.com

No comments: