Friday, February 22, 2008

I got my mP3 Players!

Well, I got my mP3 players yesterday from woot! I am either going to sell them on e-Bay, or I am now thinking maybe I'll sell them on my store. I made a little photo booth to take pictures, and I'm pretty proud of them. I used my desk lamp to provide really nice lighting, and they turned out real well (after like 40 tries). I have thought about it and I think I'm going to end up listing them on my store instead. They're priced right, so I think it might generate a little buzz, and if they don't sell, I can always put them on e-Bay. They're Sandisk Sansa m240's. I have one pink and two silver. They're pretty nice (I tested them to make sure they work since they're refurb) and they were quite functional. If I didn't buy them to sell them, I would probably use one. They have a built in voice recorder, and FM tuner; those are both features I think are great. It felt nice in my hand too. I was surprised too, since they're refurbs, I expected them to be of poor quality scratched up, but I couldn't find a single scratch on them, and they all worked fine. The other feature I particularly like is that they run on one AAA battery, which means if the battery runs out...you can just replace it, which is an awesome feature. Anyway, just letting you all know how that is coming. Here's some of the product photos I took, they're not edited yet.

The silver one

The Pink one


The Complete Package

I'm pretty proud of the product photos I have here, they turned out really nicely. I just used printer paper to create the box, and a 20-LED light for the lighting, then my micro zoom feature on my camera. This stuff isn't so hard after all. The last photo used a flash.

Well, that's really all for now. Keep checking for updates, and keep checking out the store for new products.

www.dorm-gear.com

No comments: