Friday, March 21, 2008

I got the shot glass up

Well, it's not where I expected to be at this point, but I have one shot glass up on the store. I plan to put more of them up, but I'll be generally without internet this weekend. You can see the shot glass on my store, they're really quite cool.

www.dorm-gear.com


I also have some temporary tattoo's to put up, as well as 3 other colors of shot glass. I got my first order on the site, but Google Checkout screwed up and I didn't get an e-mail, so 6 days later I find out I have an order waiting. I felt really bad, but it went out on time. That's all I'll say to protect privacy. Anyway, I know I've been falling off on posts, but I'll post more next week, I finished my week with 3 exams this week, with a very small amount of sleep; next week I'll have plenty of time to take care of this.

No comments: