Thursday, June 5, 2008

New work on Webstore

Well I've begun working a little bit on the store again. I've got some down time since I just got my wisdom teeth out. I am working on creating product photos for the other glowing shot glasses (finally) and hope to have those finished soon. I've been neglecting the store I feel, and need to get going. I have some plans for the store this summer:

  • Get a real store up instead of just using ecrater
  • Get new product photos
  • Create pre-made magnets so people don't have to rely on doing their own designs
Those are my 3 main goals. I would also like to find some new products, but I'll be out of the country for a month, so I don't have a lot of time to work with it this summer.

1 comment:

Roth Sok said...

Hey!
Great job on the website!
Just to let you know, your link is listed in this book called "Been there, Should Have Done That."
This is how I know about your website :)