Friday, September 12, 2008

Update on the Store

Well, as many of you know, I currently have a store over at www.dorm-gear.com which is hosted by e-crater. I've wanted to get an independent storefront (independent of ecrater) for a while now. I checked out some hosting services, and they seems pretty nice; I think hostmonster is the best of them all. It's $5.95/mo for 12 months, so it comes out to about $84 which is reasonableish. I also found a website called buyitsellit.com which is like e-crater, but MUCH more customizable.

Does anyone have any opinions on these two stores?

I also have a new product that I am currently pricing that I think should do VERY well. I'm keeping it on the down low right now, but trust me, it's GREAT. Anyway, that was just my quick update, don't really have time to do a lot of updates right now with my class schedule (Accounting 300 is hurting me pretty bad) but I will soon once I get a better grasp on my classes.

That's a good lesson for those who are just starting college, understand your limits, and don't go nuts until you do understand them. If a class is beating you up, realize that you will need to spend MORE time on it, not less (as so commonly seems to be the case for some reason)

No comments: