Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm all moved in

Well, I'm all moved in, wired up, and ready to go. I still need to get printer paper, I didn't think I needed it, but I do. That's easily remedied though. I like the setup of our room, and getting up to the loft is more doable, since I'm in better shape (and 40-50 pounds lighter) than I was at the beginning of last year.

Early night last night, I was incredibly tired, probably from shopping all day. Went to bed about 1:30 ish, so it wasn't too bad. There was a concert going on across the street from my dorm, so I was able to listen to some music too by just opening my window.

Big news, my family apparently has started talking about going on a cruise for my grandma's 80th...that would be so much fun. You're basically 21 when you're on a cruise, gambling and drinking. A-Woo-Hoo!

It's about time to start the business ventures up. I think I'll start with a small online store selling "The Day You Were Born" certificates. It should be simple to set up; $8 for the domain and that's about it. I'll type more later, this was just a quick blog to get everyone caught up.

No comments: