Friday, August 10, 2007

My roommate

So MSU made a little mistake. The kid I was gonna room with (Phil) is going to Cornell instead of MSU. We signed up to room together, and when he dis-enrolled from the school they said it would be terminated, but it wasn't. However, he called, and it's been fixed; I was already assigned a new roommate. Hopefully he's a tolerant kid.

I sent him a quick e-mail, but he hasn't responded...maybe he doesn't know to check his new MSU e-mail address? Any suggestions on that? Anyway, thought I would say that, I'm pretty excited to figure out what this kid is about.

I also found out how to make my website work with www.dormroombiz.com as well as dormroombiz.com (That's with and without the www)


PS: If you need advice on how to do this if you have a blog and use godaddy, send me a message, I know it was very difficult for me to figure out.

No comments: