Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Chance for ALL of you to make $30 with 2-5 minutes

I just signed up for a new website called Revolution money exchange. It is similar to Paypal, and just like Paypal, to get word out about their new website they are offering a $25 bonus to everyone who signs up.

If you sign up through my name, I get $10; if you do so, I will send you $5 of that $10 through Revolution Money Exchange. That way, I get $5, you get $30, which is more than if you just signed up normally. I think this is pretty much a win-win for everyone. If you have ANY questions, let me know.

I checked out whether or not this was a scam, and it is legit. I even did a google of "Revolution Money Exchange Scam" and it returned a couple questions about it, and there were many people assuring it was legit. It has been around for a little while now anyway.

Here is the link to click on.


No comments: