Sunday, April 27, 2008

My design on Shirt.Woot

For those of you, Shirt.Woot (a subsite of Woot.com) hosts a derby each week. Amateur's design a shirt that follows a theme, and anyone who has ever purchased a product on any Woot site (Woot, shirt.woot, and wine.woot) may vote on designs. You can vote on any shirt design. I have entered a shirt design, and would love anyone who has ever purchased anything on a woot site to vote for it.

To vote, when you go to the link, click on the thing on the top left of the shirt that says "I'd want one" Thank you all so much.

Click Here to See my Shirt Design

Also, anyone who is going to do that revolution money exchange offer I explained in the last post, I can only do it for the first 50 people who sign up by May 15th. After 50, you'll still get $25, but I won't get the $10, so I can't send you any of the money I get. They say it ends on May 15th (although it was supposed to end April 15th and they extended it one month, so maybe they'll do it again)

No comments: