Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Welcome to Dorm Room Business!!!

I have just started this blog because I know there are thousands, if not millions of people out there who are sitting in their dorm rooms because they don't have any spare cash to do anything fun. Well I'm here to say it doesn't have to be that way.

I figure, while you're sitting in your room, why not be making money instead of just watching TV or watching another stupid video on YouTube again. If you take that time and make it even slightly more productive, then you're likely to make a few bucks.

I plan on trying different money making experiments in my dorm, and I encourage you to do the same in your own residence hall. If you are trying any new experiments, please e-mail me and I will post the details on the blog so everyone can see how it works. If we can just get a little creative, I think everyone can be making some good cash in their dorm rooms.


The next step to making money, is saving money. I'll be posting any neat little tricks I come up with to save money on anything, from supplies, to booze.

I hope you'll come back to visit again, and read about some of these experiments. Who knows, maybe you'll get a couple ideas and wind up a wealthy college student (you could be one of the 58 of them)

No comments: